Professional Development is similar to Personal Development in many ways, but the focus is more on professional goals and effectiveness. Professional Life Bridging may include aiding the development of new skills, improving effectiveness at work, learning to maximize key strengths, and assisting in change and career transition.
Is Life Bridging for Professional Development right for you?
The following questions may be helpful in determining if Professional Development Life Bridging is for you:
- Do you want to start a new business but lack vision, a set of goals or a clear path?
- Are you struggling to maintain a work-life balance?
- Are you feeling isolated or frozen in your current career?
- Are you looking to transition into a new field or career?
- Do you have a life dream, mission or purpose, but not sure how to go about achieving it?
- Are you uncertain of your core strengths and how to best leverage them?
- Do you desire to accelerate results?